Friday, April 24, 2009

Paintings!

We had our last painting class this morning and had our wall show. This isn't everything I put up but there was not too much more. Sadly I was not alone in feeling woefully under worked this semester.
Open acrylics, Isometric projection of my dorm room with figures. That's Joe on the bed and me standing there, but the figures aren't very good.

Open Acrylics, This is the new building that they built across the road from us.

Oil Paint, Didn't get a chance to finish this one, it's oil so I plan to work on it at home so it's not wet for the plane. McGinn put a green light on the model, it was... difficult.

Gouache and watercolor, This time we had two models and the idea was to take the models and turn them into Adam and Eve. I made the plants very large, 'cause... well, why not? ^_^
Love and coffee,
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment