Sunday, June 21, 2009

All I have had time for :(

A few shitty pages from my sketchbook, I am getting sorta twitchy, I really need to draw of paint or something and I just don't seem to have the time...
The first one was an attempt at contrast. FAIL. The second was just some doodling I did on two car rides, and a drawing of Sexbot by Patience Page, you can see which is hers, she signed it. The third is the beginnings of studies for a friend's tattoo design.

Also, I finally got to draw a puppy for Justin... but didn't have time to finish it...

All for tonight. Love and coffee,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. YEAY PUPPIES !!!!!!!
    OK ILL GIVE YOU AN ASSIGNMENT !
    make me into an animal of some kind - i wanna know what you furry people see me as.

    kisses and love and i cant wait to see you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the sex bot. though, im curious as to how it works... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ Eh, thank you Eli, it's developing into quite a developed concept. The development, servitude, revolt and subsequent rule of the sexbots. Sttttrrrange.

    ReplyDelete