Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stopgap

The final for my pulp: Red Passion. (I am actually planning to re-do this in a painted style, the only reason I didn't go with a painted style from the outset was the fear that I would not be able to make it good... {sigh} but I think it'll be really nice if I find the time to re-do it)
Another final that I am not done with. This is watercolor, and a little digital correction/combination. I still have some painting I want to do on the originals of this, I'll post the new version when I get a chance.
Ah children's book. The terrible chaos and fury of children's book. This is more or less how it's going:
I am pleased, though the progress is slow, there's a lot of working things out and I am having some fun with it.

Love and coffee,
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment