Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Began! A personal post.

So far summer has been pretty alright. My camera, which I thought was broken, just had something lodged in the lens cover, which was remarkably easy to fix once I caught on.
I planted a garden early in the summer, while I was still looking for a job. Liv and J came and helped, it was a lot of fun. Then I got hired by the census and since then I have had so little time to do anything at all that I've been going a little crazy. I'm good at data entry, great even, but it's boring. For awhile I kept hoping I'd get fired for lack of work but things have picked up again. I still have high hopes that I'll be without work for most of August so I can get some work done, especially on Matt's goblin story.
Love and coffee,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment